About 911 Restoration of Rancho Cucamonga
911 Restoration of Rancho Cucamonga owner, John Rollman has been in the construction industry for more than 40 years. He first became passionate about construction right after he graduated from high school in 1974, working to build hospitals to help those in need. After a decade in the healthcare construction field, John joined the 911 Restoration team to help provide a fresh start to commercial and residential property owners in Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, San Bernardino, Riverside, and the rest of Rancho Cucamonga.
How to Prevent Water Damage in Your Home
John and his team want to keep residents of Rancho Cucamonga safe from the perils of water damage and mold. This is why they offer proactive tips on how to prevent water damage from occurring at your home. Some ways you can prevent water damage from happening include:
- Being wary of where and what you plant – Some trees, such as weeping willows, have invasive roots that can grow into your septic system and pipes.
- Thorough clean your gutters – Check your gutters regularly. If you see leaves, sticks, and other buildup in them, clean them out or hire a professional team to perform the task. During a severe storm, clogged gutters can send water spilling into your house’s roof and foundation, causing roof and ceiling leaks.
- Don’t pour grease down the drain – It doesn’t matter if you flush it with hot water after, grease will always congeal and clog your pipes.
Call the Professionals Who Care
It’s important to take preventative measures in order to ensure water damage doesn’t strike your home or office building. But if it does, it’s always best to call in the professionals. 911 Restoration of Rancho Cucamonga can readily come to your home or business in just 45 minutes or less. John and his team of professionals are available 24/7/365 for all of your water damage needs. We offer:
- A free visual inspection for property owners only
- Same day servicing
- Licensed, bonded, and insured services
- Emergency water extraction
- Leak detection and repair
- Emergency roof repair
- Burst pipe emergency repair
- Complete home and business property restoration
- And much more!
If you have experienced water damage, we also offer the support you need during this trying time. John and his empathetic team always put their customers first, and are willing to do everything to get your building, and your life, back on track. Trust in us with all of your water damage restoration needs.